CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8.11.09

King and Queen of the day











Went to Mia's hs yterday. It was her 2nd bro's wedding. The bride was pretty and Mia looks exactly like her brothers ! =)
The driver of the day was Kai. Thanks to him ^^
5 of us went. Nikki, Kai, Nazim, Nash and I. Daniel was supposed to go but he ffk last min. XD
Mia's hs was super big. Honestly speaking, I've never been to such big hs.
There's a swimming pool,
AV room,
the latest Osim I-Medic massage chair!,
panic button in each room,
Intercom!,
beautiful living room,
hs full of air-cond,
and the toilets are beautiful as well.
1 word to describe all- WOW !!
''Emira, Ur lucky !!'' haha
Her family invited some Royal Family's sons/daughter which I can't rmb who.
Rosyam Nor was there. He's the only Malay Actor that I noe very well.
Their theme colour was purple. Every1 looks gd in the purple Baju Kurung. =)
It was a great day ^^


0 comments: