CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

22.2.10

Bisous..My friend

It's tough for me to accept the decision you made at the very beginning. You chose to leave instead of staying. I have no rights to stop you but to wash my face with tears most of the time.
After sometime, I tried to be cool, tried to be ok, tried to smile n laugh all the time.
But things are not easy.
I took a very long time to cure everything, and now I'm cured.
The date of you leaving is getting nearer and nearer.
I'm back to the emo side of me.
I'm back to the time when you first told me you're leaving.
The pain, the sadness, those unforgettable fights and those happy moments we had together started to pop up again in my mind.
I can feel as though there's some1 stabbing my heart with a knife everyday.
I have no one to talk to.
I have no one having the same feeling as me.
I have no one to understand what am I feeling rite now.
and I'm wondering how long will it take again to be cured.
I'm in pain.
A major pain.



Take care.
N
All the best.
MY FRIEND

0 comments: