CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

16.9.09

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious


This is my 1st post in my new blog. Well, u'll b wondering wat's SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS rite ?
It's ntg special for those who already noe about MARY POPPIN. It's a song sung by Julie Andrew(Mary Poppin).
Actually I'm a fan of Mary Poppin. I watch dat show for almost 3 times!!haha.. Although it's not a lot but i've never watch dis many times b4.
It's almost 4 weeks gone for da 2nd sem. College life's hectic, n i hav an additional problem to solve, so my life is hectic as well.Wondering how every1 can b so Happy-Go-Lucky.
Don't noe y, I seldom laugh in college nowadays. I started to think about something.Something dat i can't solve for a very long time.
College life is reali out of my expectation. I expect something reali diff than now. Mayb I'll get used to it soon. But my college frens Rocks !! =)

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERY1 ! XD

0 comments: