CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

24.9.09

WTF !


WTF !! I met a PERVERT today !!!! Grrr...
I was waiting for the bus in the bus station near my college. There's 3 gals there included me. Sudd there's a wira stopped in front of us.There's an old man sitting inside. So I thought he was some Sri K.L student's grandfather, I didn't bother much.
After few min, I glanced through the car. I saw something was moving. This time I x reali bother as well. I felt weird in a sudd, so I looked into the car again.
WTF !!
That stupid idiot old man was masturbating in the car !!
I was shocked n speechless at that moment. The other 2 gals x notice n I'm the only 1 that noticed ?? Unlucky me..YES ! I'm the only 1 that noticed that..Lol
Bus came after that n he 'chao' at the same time.
It was so disgusting n I'm regret for not kicking his car n his stupid ASS !!
Hope god will know wat to do to them.
Gals that always go to that bus stop, be careful ya !

0 comments: