CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

16.10.09

D-Day

'吃包没事干 '-- Yes we were..LOL
After the lunch break in Papa Rich, 3 of us got very excited, we don't noe y
=_______________=
So, during the English class, we did not pay much attention on what Ms. Jaya taught, we did something stupid n lame..Lol
I started everything, so I'm the lamest !!( I admit XD )
Emira brought her L.V bag to college. Since i've never had one, so i took photo with it.
I noe I noe.. I'm lamex10000..haha
Nikki n Emira took the same kind of photo after me
Conclusion-----The Mak Ciks n Nenek( us ) r lame !! Wakakaka

Me me me with the L.V bag !!!
Mak Cik Nikki with our bag..LOL( retarded =__=)
Mak Cik Emira with my Mickey Mouse bag ( the owner of the L.V bag)
p.s : I'm proud of my bag.. haha..

0 comments: