CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

15.10.09

Krispy Kreme Doughnut

Krispy Kreme Doughnut promotion !! The 1st 100th customer get the free doughnut 4 a MONTH !!
Guess wat, My bro n I were the 99th customer ! Holly Shit ! That was so so so lucky. I've never been this lucky b4..LOL
We'll, if u wanna succeed in doin something, u definitely need to pay the same amount on wat u wanna succeed in.
We reached Pyramid around 6 something. Those who were no.1 till 50++, they reached around 1 a.m..=___________=
How desperate were them( Me as well XD)
Lunch break supposed to b gd. End up, wat Emira n I planned x worked out. Lol.
Thanks to Levan n Nash.
We had our lunch at Gasoline, a restaurant in Asian Avenue. After dat Emira n I went shopping. After shopping, back to college..Lol.. My college life..

Hav a nice day every1 !! ^^

0 comments: