CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.12.09

Biography of Nikki Teoh






Nikki Teoh a.k.a Mak Cik Nikki.
Emira will b asking me this after she read my blog :'' Eh..Kenapa tak ade muka I ? Now what ? Isolate me la !''
No Emira. This post is just a reply to Nikki's.
She posted my stupid ugly face in her blog out of no where. Thx babe.. =___=''
Every1 from college or let's take it this way-every1 that knows her surely knows that she loves using the F word.
The F word is not F for FANTASTIC..Is F for F***. U noe la..Kaka
She's hawt. She's cool. She's outgoing. She's mature. N she's straight forward.
Straight forward as in she likes to talk about things that she likes, if she doesn't like some1, she'll tell straight to his/her face, she'll use the F words wheneva she feels like n she'll kick ur ass if u made her angry. Lol
I like her straight forwardness. So do all her friends.
Besides that, she's also a Good Samaritan.
If u need her help, just say :'' Nikki !'' she'll help u..haha ( why am I like writing an essay ?LOL)
When i cried she lend me her shoulder. Thx mak cik. I'll rmb this 4 the rest of my life !
She's reali a great girl..
The End ><


0 comments: