CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

28.12.09

How I spend my time during holiday







I admit, this holiday is the worst holiday I've ever had. Lol
1stly, i was not allowed to go out too many days in a month ! but i went out twice n end up was GROUNDED ! How sad. (This shows how strict my parents are)
2ndly, my holiday is all just about eat, sleep, exercise, facebook-ing, n blogging.
3rdly, besides than the things that I did above, my sisters n I played Mahjung. =___= N the worst part, we played from morning till noon, rest awhile den continue from noon till evening. Another LOL
Frankly speaking, I reali reali reali reali reali hope that Sem 3 starts now. As in now ! This moment ! Grrrr
I rather spend my time in college than at home by doin ntg..



p.s : 1 more week to go ! XD


Hav a nice day ppl ! ^^
Signing off

0 comments: