CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

30.12.09

A new chapter will begin soon !

2010
Today is the -30th of Dec 2009-
2 more days to go to reach a brand new year-2010
Yipee !! XD

Many things happened in 2009.
  • I went National Service-Get to know a bunch of new friends there. They're all great friends !! Miss them a lot a lot T.T
  • I entered college 'Metropolitan College'-Met new friends too. College life is really not wat I expected. it's really out of my expectation.
  • I was grounded for the 1st time =___=''-Coz I disobeyed my parents.lol
  • Something really really bad happened- dun ask me wat, trying to forget about it.
Many many things happened. N mostly are sad things. lol

Well, everyone of us will surely have a new year's resolution.
Mine are quite common :

1) To have my own car.
2) Spend more time with friends and family.
3) Fit in fitness. XD
4) Be more humor.
=__=''
5) Get rid of past sad story.
6) * Enjoy life more !!

I really can't wait to meet my college frens !! Miss u guys ^^ especially Nikki n Mia...xoxo
N people out there, ATTENTION !!
I'm about to apologize to those people that I did something wrong to.
I'm really really sorry if I've done anything wrong without me knowing.
I apologize.. Sincerely.
N thank you for those who care about me a lot, who helped me a lot, n those who spend time hanging around wif me. TQ. Plz keep all these action, coz I need it for the following year..wahahahah.. =)
Last but not least, TQ n Sorry people !! (include my parents)
Have an AWESOME NEW YEAR !!!




p.s : I realize this is the longest post in my blog.. Gd job April !! ^^

0 comments: