CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.12.09

I'll try my best again

Got my results today. I was kinda disappointed about it.
But I can't blame myself too, bcoz I did my best.

A new chapter of my life will begin soon. My instinct told me sem 3 will not b as easy as now. T.T
Things will b more difficult.
Problems will b more n more.
Most of us will choose to giv up on those probs.
Why giv up ?
U wont get anything if u giv up.
But if u try to solve it, you'll at least get something.
Lol. I noe I'm bullshitting.
Coz I'm still sad n disappointed !!(I lied-I wasn't disappointed, I'm still disappointed =___=)
I feel happy for all my frens that got high distinction in most of their sub, I feel sad for those who fail, but frens who failed, dun giv up !!
(I'm giving lecture again.LOL)

Hav a wonderful weekends ppl ! XD

0 comments: